16 October 2009

Homecoming Deposit

Homecoming money piled on my desk as I count it after the dance.

After a dance, one of my favorite things to do is to count the money made from ticket sales. It always astounds me how much money we actually make. This time for Homecoming 2009 we made well over $4000. Excellent work! :)

I like separating the bills and making little piles on my desk. The piles multiple as I stack $1, $5, $10, $20, and the occasional larger bills all across my desk, covering every inch of it. The twenty dollar bills always have the largest pile, probably because the tickets usually cost $10, and $20 bills are the easiest to carry around.

My hands feel extremely gross after counting and re-counting the money to make sure it's the correct amount. I feel like I need to wash my hands 10 times before going to lunch or maybe sanitize my hands like no other! Either way, I need to get my hands clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment