02 October 2009

Homecoming Game

Tonight is the Homecoming Game! I'm so excited but extremely tired at the moment since I woke up so early to look for the medallion for SAA's Medallion Madness! Oh my goodness. Kristina and I were some of the first people in line to get into the library this morning. Even so, none of us found it. What's up with that?! So now, I'm prepping for the events tonight (as well as doing a bit of homework). I'm pretty sure I should take a nap, or else, I'm going to crash before the festivities even begin...

In the East Side Quad, we'll be having a chili feed (catered by Bon Appetit), the Pride Slide (sponsored by Purple Pride and UP Athletics), face painting, sign making, and FREE t-shirts! Yes, ladies and gents, Homecoming shirts are still available for your purple pleasure! :)

Set up is at 3:30 p.m. The event starts at 5 p.m. with the shopping cart parade happening aat 6:15 p.m. Finally, the game starts at 7 p.m. It's going to be a long day, but hopefully, I can make it. Where's my coffee?! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment