On October 16, I moved the date for Dance of the Decades. It originally was set for Friday, January 29, 2010, because Fridays were only available at the Crystal Ballroom. Weird, huh? We never put on a event of such magnitude on a Friday, so we were a bit apprehensive about that date. I'm sure it would have worked out fine in the end, but still, I bet we'd have a load of stress on us because of it being a school day.
Luckily for us, an opening came up at the venue, and we had the opportunity to seize it for our awesome event! :)
The new date for Dance of the Decades is Saturday, January 30, 2010, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the Crystal Ballroom.
I'm so excited for this dance, especially with Megan Smith and Sean Ducey on board to coordinate it. I know they will do a fantastic job, especially with just the ideas we have floating around now -- 2 months before the event. Sweet! We have our first meeting the week after NACA. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment